Wednesday, December 15, 2010

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.

I am intrigued by the idea of blogging, yet puzzled by what I would or should say. To open myself up to be read by the world, is a bit intimidating and unnerving. Do I have anything worth saying that anyone or everyone would be interested in reading? Is it even appropriate to open myself up and "dump" my thoughts out where they can be read and accessed by anyone with access to the world wide web?

I know I do have things worth hearing, and can be appropriate in what I share. Is it worth the time? the experience?

As I mull over these thoughts, I add blogging to my list of things to possible accomplish with the new year beginning to dawn. We shall see if it makes the cut.

For now, to anyone who may read this. Have a blessed Christmas and may the beginning of the New Year prove to be joyful and rewarding.